In 2020, Amanda Manufacturing’s advancement continues, via growing partnerships, new automated work cell capabilities, and the grand opening of the company’s new design center in Logan. Image by James Haefner Photography
In 2016, MSD Stamping is purchased by Deshler Group and becomes Amanda Manufacturing Michigan, increasing capacity and adding new capabilities and product lines.
In 2014, DAP, Amanda’s sister company in Costa Rica is renamed Amanda International, highlighting their close ties, quality products and global reach.
In 2014, to support its rapid growth, Amanda Manufacturing welcomes state and local leaders to Logan to celebrate the groundbreaking of the plant’s 55,000 sq. ft. factory and office expansion
In 2013, a new division is born: Amanda Products, an innovative, SEMA award-winning aftermarket parts designer and manufacturer.
In 2014, to reflect its strong metalform manufacturing heritage and increasing capabilities, Amanda Bent Bolt is rebranded as Amanda Manufacturing.
In 2009, Amanda Bent Bolt merges with Claude Sintz, a specialty automotive parts company owned by Deshler, and consolidates their operations in Logan, Ohio.
By 1986, Amanda Bent Bolt has doubled its new factory in size and continues to expand into other industries, parts and techniques, including robotic welding and CNC wire bending.
In 1978, Deshler purchases Amanda Bent Bolt, moving the business to Logan, Ohio two years later.
In 1953, Amanda Bent Bolt, a U-bolt and rod manufacturing company, is founded in Amanda, Ohio.